Feb 6, 2010

Fee Fi Fo Fum

The boys and I went to Crown Center today to eat at Fritz’s Restaurant and see the Fairy Tale Village, which is a free exhibit going on through April 25th.

crown center 1 

Here are the boys sporting the train hats they wear while at the restaurant. It’s a great place to go for kids because little mini trains deliver your food to your table.  (Amy, Grant would LOVE this place!)

crown center2 crown center 3

crown center 5

crown center 4

Here are a few pictures from the exhibit.  I had every intention of using my good camera to take these pictures, but when I arrived and tried to take my first picture, I realized my camera was broken. Boo Hizzle! I took these pictures with my camera phone, which are not great pictures, but it’s what I’ll have to use until I get the camera fixed or buy a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment