Oct 3, 2009

The Haunting at Worlds of Fun

The boys and I went to Worlds of Fun tonight. There aren't too many days left for this season, so we have to make the most of our season passes. The weekends are open, and the Worlds of Fun Halloween activities are going on right now. We got there early enough that the sun still allowed for daytime activties, but as soon as it got dark, the haunting began. We didn't go into any "scary" parts, but it still scared Evan and Dylan, at times. Dylan thought it was entertaining, and Evan left saying, "Mom, today is the scariest day of my life." I think he was being a bit dramatic, and, even though he was scared, everyone had fun!



Evan's expression here says about all. This was how Evan felt through most of the evening.

Dylan jumped in front of one of the "creatures". I didn't have my camera facing the right direction, as I cut the head off. Dylan thought this thing was great, but Evan wouldn't stand in front of it.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is a fun place to spend an evening. I am sure the boys had a good time.

Grandma Betty

Post a Comment