Oct 31, 2009

October Photo Hunt Challenge

This photo hunt was a little harder for me than the last one, but here they are...

1. A Fall Activity: High School Football (Hickman Mills vs. Center)

2. A Fall Treat: Pumpkin Bars (My favorite dessert - and low calorie, too!)

3. A Harvest: My boys buying a pumpkin

4. Leaves

5. Fall Colors

6. Something Orange: Fountain in front of Grandview's Court House

7. Something Spooky: Kansas City, Worlds of Fun

8. A Cemetery: Kansas City, Worlds of Fun

9. A Costume: Center's Band celebrating Halloween in costume

10. A Black and White Photo: My friends, Jill and Cristin (Thanks for the photo idea, Cristin!)

11. A Critter: A jellyfish

12. Symmetry: My boys

13. Contrast: The View in Grandview, Missouri

14. Texture: The blanket that kept me warm at the football game

15. A Logo/A Mascot: Hickman Mills High School's Cougar

16. Something Neon: Kansas City, Worlds of Fun


17. Something Inspiring: Women's Health Magazine

18. Something Entertaining: Kansas City, Worlds of Fun

19. Something Fast: KCTV 5's Helicopter

20. Something Slow: The clock in my classroom (It goes so slow on Fridays!)

12 comments:

b said...

Great job! What fun this was. I really, really like your symmetry shot. Very clever! Blessings - B.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Jill! Can't wait to see Amy and Sarah's posts. Love the symmetry shot of the boys too.

Carolyn Ford said...

I really like the spooky shot! And, the symmetry of your boys is darling! Great collection and fun too!

Always Faith said...

awesome photos! i loved your interpretations...the leaves shot was awesome and the texture was cool...i could almost feel it! nice work!

Michelle said...

I agree, this month was a lot harder than the August hunt.

Your spooky clown wins hands down! And your comment about how slow your classroom clock moves on Friday was too funny.

Great job.

Amy said...

Nice job! I liked the symmetry of Evan and Dylan the best too!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Great photos, my fav is the Something Spooky mural, that is an awesome photo. TFS

Ang said...

yummy fall treat!
lucky you to capture such a beautiful color for fall colors!

kristycho said...

Really nice shots! The light on the critter shot is terrific- & I know aquarium photography is tough.
Blessings!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

They were all awesome, Jill! Tons will be in my favorites so stay tuned!

Krisu said...

I love your collection, great job!

kayerj said...

that is the scariest clown I've seen. I love the Jelly fish. You’re hunt results were wonderful. Here’s my hunt hope you can stop by!

Post a Comment