May 10, 2010

Busy May Weekend

The weekend of May 6 (Thurs) - May 9 (Sun) was a busy one for the Carter household. Grandma and Grandpa Vest came for a visit so they could see Dylan's 1st grade program and visit the boys on VIP at Meadowmere. Grandma did a much better job at taking pictures of all the events, and, unfortunately, I didn't have electronic copies to publish here, so these few will just have to make do.

Let's see...Thursday (Grandma and Grandpa arrived; Dylan's program; out to Applebee's for my birthday), Friday (VIP day at Meadowmere; the boys and I went to T-Rex Restaurant at the Legends for my birthday), Saturday (My birthday), Sunday (Mother's Day)
Dylan is hiding behind the mask (wearing the blue shirt). This is a rare picture, though, because Dylan broke his mask before the program began. It was nice, though, because we got to see his face and facial expressions throughout the program.
T-Rex Restaurant: I didn't want to take too many pictures at this place because the flash is so obvious in a dark restaurant. However, this was the view above our heads.

Evan wanted me to take his picture while he was coloring. He look so serious!


Dylan stuck his head inside one of the dino's. Do you have any wonder who chose this restaurant, the boys or me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment