May 10, 2010

1st Grade Love

So, I found this note on the hallway floor tonight. Dylan was pretty anxious to get it out of my hands. It reads, "I relly relly like you. If you want to sit by me it is ok. Your friend Dylan. Can you write a leter back plase." He even did some self correcting with sat vs. sit and wert vs. write.

What's particularly funny about this note, addressed on the other side to "JW" is that Evan has been telling me that this girl "Jordan" is in love with Dylan. He made sure I was clear that it was JORDAN in love with Dylan, not the other way around. Well, now, I think this note suggests love is a two way street between these two. Maybe not "love" but "relly relly like".

2 comments:

Amy said...

I bet Dylan relly, relly likes that his mom put this on her blog! LOL

Anonymous said...

How funny and cute. I am sure Dylan was not in favor of posting this.....ha!

Grandma Betty

Post a Comment