Aug 30, 2009

August Photo Contest

Here they are...
My photos for the August Photo Hunt Challenge

1. A Fountain (Overland Park, KS)

2. A Road or Pathway (Leavenworth, KS - Missouri River)


3. A Fence (Leavenworth, KS - U.S. Penitentiary)



4. A symbol (Lee's Summit, MO)


5. A Black and White Photo (Leavenworth, KS - US Penitentiary)




6. A Clunker Car (Independence, MO)



7. A Cool Car



8. A Portrait (Bethany - English Teacher)




9. Amusement (Kansas City, MO - Worlds of Fun)



10. Back to School (Kansas City, MO - Hickman Mills High School Freshmen Orientation)

11. Urban/City (Leavenworth, KS)


12. Suburban (Grandview, MO)



13. Country/Rural (Schuyler, NE)



14. Something Domestic (Johnson County, KS - Deanna Rose Farmstead)



15. Something Wild (Omaha, Ne - Zoo)



16. Something Silver



17. Something Gold (Grandview, MO - My backyard)



18. Something Shiny (Independence, MO)



19. Something Miniature (Johnson County, KS - Deanna Rose Farmstead)


20. Something Delicious (Kansas City, MO - Worlds of Fun)

15 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Great photos! Glad you played along, impressed you even finished early ;)

Amy said...

You did a nice job! I think the last one is my favorite with Dylan. Very cute! I'm going to try to get mine posted tonight, but it takes forever to get all downloaded.

kayerj said...

I loved your klunker shot--very creative. Also in the running for favorite would be your amusement shot, fence, wild and silver. nicely done! don't you just love playing this game?

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are very cool! You did a nice job on this, Jill.

Mom

Anonymous said...

This was so fun - this is the first month I have participated.

What is that building in "shiny?" I'm guessing a church?

Always Faith said...

Awesome shots! I can't pic a favorite because I liked them all! silver and gold shots, urban, the car, wow. all very nice!

Michelle said...

Great collection of shots. I really loved the domestic and wild shots. :)

Jill said...

I had a lot of fun hunting for pictures! De - Yes, you guessed right. My shiny picture is a church/temple in Independence, MO.

Mari said...

6 and 11 - I liked those.

Ang said...

love your silver shot! nice work

Heidi said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love your gold shot! And I think my favorite is your urban shot! My three year olds favorite was the tiger.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Jamie said...

Love the clunker cars, gold and shiny! Great pics!

Shannon said...

I loved the clunker pic and the tiger! :)

Dana said...

I loved the Tiger photo!

Melli said...

All of your pictures were WONDERFUL for this treasure hunt! I can't wait to see what you've found for MINE this month!

Post a Comment