Aug 18, 2009

First Day Back


While I've been back to school for awhile now, the boys just started on Thursday. (Thursday was the same day my Hickman students started, too.) Evan's in the 3rd grade, and he loves his teacher. I'm very happy about that! Dylan started the 1st grade. He's especially excited to have his friend Simon in his class this year. I met both teachers at Sneak-a-Peak last week, and it looks like the boys will have a good year ahead of them!


Back to school is in full-swing now. Tonight I had "Meet the Squad" for the cheerleaders, and the boys have their curriculum night on Thursday. Friday is the first football game, too. It seems like this is all starting so quickly this year.


I'm about a 100 steps behind where I need to be right now, but I'm getting there. One day at a time, right? My goal is to be in bed by 10pm tonight. We'll see!


The above picture is from the boys' first day of school last week.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear that the boys are enjoying school. Our first day is tomorrow. Can't wait to get the first day underway!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys will have a good school year. We will probably be down for a visit to their school in May again and will be meeting the teachers too.

Mom and Dad

Post a Comment