Aug 8, 2009

Photo Hunt


Amy and Sarah participate in a photo contest via their blogs. It looks like a lot of fun, so I've decided to give it a try this month.

Lee helped me come up with ideas for the photos, and on Thursday we drove around Leavenworth to get some pictures. He had some great ideas, one of them being the penetentary for the "fence". We drove to the prison to take some pictures. I got a couple good shots of the prison fence (which I won't publish until the contest). The above picture is of the penetentary, but it didn't quite feature the fence so I'm not using it for the contest. However, I really like this photo.


The month of August has us on the hunt for the following items:

1. A fountain

2. A road or pathway

3. A fence

4. A symbol

5. A black and white photo

6. A clunker car

7. A cool car

8. A portrait

9. Amusement

10.Back to school

11.Urban/City

12.Suburban

13.Country/Rural

14.Something Domestic

15.Something Wild

16.Something Silver

17.Something Gold

18.Something Shiny

19.Something miniature

20.Something delicious

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck! I need to get started on this - I don't think I have a single one done yet but still have more than half the month. I need to at least start thinking of some ideas first then go out and take the pictures. That picture of the prison is pretty good! :)

Mom said...

This is a cool picture. Will be anxious to see the ones with the fence around it.

Mom

Amy said...

Okay....no more giving out info on this photo contest. You may sway me to use one picture over another by giving out any information. I want to win, so no more! LOL

Jill said...

Amy - If you wind up with a picture of a prison fence for the fence, I'll consider it cheating!!! :-)

Amy said...

I just might! That does make for a good fence. Now I am thinking..."What kind of fence makes for a good fence picture?"

Post a Comment