Dec 31, 2009

One Frozen Bunny

I traveled to Nebraska on Wednesday to pick the boys up from Grandma and Grandpa's house. They stayed a couple of days so Mom could get a few things done without them hanging around. While driving to Schuyler, I snapped this picture of the sunset. I was at a stop sign, so it was easy to take this picture, but what I really wanted was pictures of the giant snow drifts. Unfortunately, every place that had the giant drifts also had no place to pull over and take pictures. So, I decided this picture would be my one and only for the trip back to Schuyler.
While we were leaving, Grandpa noticed something strange at the bottom of the steps. As you can see from the pictures, a bunny tried to climb its way into the bottom of the panneling. Poor bunny. It didn't make it.

I sure hope that wasn't the Easter bunny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment