Dec 9, 2009

A Winter Program





These last few weeks sure have been busy ones! I'm glad we're home today (snow day) so I can catch up on a few things. While I have a minute, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from Evan's winter program last night.

"Christmas at the Okay Corral" was last night, despite the incoming yucky weather. They still had a good turnout for the program. Evan's favorite song was "Sticky Situation" because of the "sticky strings" they attached to their pockets and pulled on during the program. (Amy - That reminds me of the kid I had in class a few years ago who sang 'Sticky Notes' all throughout my class.)

Anyway, it was very cute! They all had a great time.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a cute program!

Every time I hear 'sticky notes' I think of that crazy kid! I still laugh!

Post a Comment